TheProcurement -> Requirementsshows a report with a list of all the purchasable components that are required for a customer order or a manufacturing order but have not been booked.
TheProcurement -> Requirementsallows
- seeing demand for purchasable items by quantity, source, and date when these are needed (需求日期),
- seeing when purchase orders should be placed (Action date) according to lead time,
- creating purchase orders.
- 我f these items are available in stock and should be taken off the list, then bookings need to be finalized for these:
我nstructions:How to book materials for a Manufacturing Order.
我nstructions:How to book items for a Customer Order.
- ClickCreate a Purchase Orderon the item's line to create a new PO. The PO, once saved, will be automatically linked to where these materials where demanded.
- Customer Orders, for which bookings have never been raised, are not displayed here. Demand needs to be created while trying tobook the item to the CO.
- To create a purchase order for several lines at once, select them by marking the checkboxes. Then, click the buttonCreate purchase orders in bulk. All items should be purchasable from the same vendor.
To select all from the same vendor, first, select one line, then use the checkbox on the top-right, which now is not greyed out anymore.
- The software shows the first 10000 parts sorted by the date when the part is required.